For the purpose of applicable data protection legislation (including but not limited to the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), Public Sector Software Limited, PO Box 9000, Leamington CV31 9DX, is the company responsible for your personal data
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or through the visible input boxes. We only obtain this information directly from you. Personal information such as Name, Job Title, Email address, Company Address and phone details may be stored.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
The information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To contact you in regards to an interest in using our software
- To store basic details so that you may log in, add, amend and remove data
- To provide basic web analytics in order to better maintain our service
- In our marketing activities to periodically advise of new or add-ons products or services we feel are of legitimate interest.
- To provide support and account management services to you as a customer
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We care about protecting your information. That’s why we put in place appropriate measures that are designed to prevent unauthorised access to, and misuse of, your personal data.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user.
We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR
If we have not had meaningful contact with you (or, where appropriate, the company you are working for or with) for a period of two years, we will remove you from any ongoing communications. If you wish to be deleted or removed from any mailing lists, please contact us directly and we will action this immediately.
If we believe in good faith that the law or other regulation requires us to preserve it then the data will retain in secure storage particularly in the case of our products.
HOW CAN YOU ACCESS, AMEND OR TAKE BACK PERSONAL DATA THAT WE HAVE ACCESS TO?
- Even if we already hold your personal data, you still have various rights in relation to it. To get in touch about these, please contact us email@example.com. We will seek to deal with your request without undue delay, and in any event in accordance with the requirements of any applicable laws. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues which you raise.
- Right to object: If we are using your data because we deem it necessary for our legitimate interests to do so, and you do not agree, you have the right to object. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may be allowed to extend this period in certain cases). Generally, we will only disagree with you if certain limited conditions apply.
- Data Subject Access Requests (DSAR): Just so it’s clear, you have the right to ask us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time, and you may ask us to modify, update or delte such information. At this point we may comply with your request or, additionally do one of the following:
– we may ask you to verify your identity, or ask for more information about your request; and where we are legally permitted to do so, we may decline your request, but we will explain why if we do so.
- Right to erasure: In certain situations (for example, where we have processed your data unlawfully), you have the right to request us to “erase” your personal data. We will respond to your request within 30 days (although we may be allowed to extend this period in certain cases) and will only disagree with you if certain limited conditions apply. If we do agree to your request, we will delete your data but will generally assume that you would prefer us to keep a note of your name on our register of individuals who would prefer not to be contacted. That way, we will minimise the chances of you being contacted in the future where your data are collected in unconnected circumstances. If you would prefer us not to do this, you are free to say so.
- Right of data portability: If you wish, you have the right to transfer your data from us to another data controller. We will help with this – either by directly transferring your data for you, or by providing you with a copy in a commonly used machine-readable format.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow). Cookies enable websites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
The Cookies we use are only created when you login. These cookies are essential to the functionality of the website and do not store any personal information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
WHAT IS THE UPTIME GUARANTEE?
PSSLive guarantees a 99.9% uptime. This means that the longest amount of time that you will not be able to access your data for over a year is 8 hours 45 minutes and 36 seconds.
PSSLIVE’S DATA SECURITY
PSSLive uses physical, procedural, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your information. For example, among other practices we:
- Regularly back up your data to help prevent data loss and aid in data recovery
- Host data in secure cloud servers
- Implement firewalls and access restrictions on our servers to secure our network and better protect your information
SECURE APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
PSSLive follows best practices in all areas of application security and prevents common web attack vectors.
When you enter information into PSSLive, we use secure socket layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the transmission of your data to our servers, which helps protect your data.